The extremely strong HG leather dye burgundy red is resistant to damage
HG leather dye is extremely strong and makes leather resistant to dirt, stains and damage. Even if the coat of dye becomes damaged, there is no need to worry. This product is easy to repair without a visible overlap.
HG leather dye for furniture is available in 5 colours - black, dark brown, dark blue, cream and burgundy red. For repairing damage to the leather, such as tears, holes, scratches and other unevenness, we recommend HG leather repairer for furniture. With this leather dye kit, you have everything you need to give your sofa a new lease of life.
Content of the HG leather dye kit burgundy red:
- HG leather dye burgundy red
- HG leather dye primer
- Tray for the dye
- Roller holder with an acrylate roller and a foam roller.
How do you use HG leather dye kit burgundy red?
Complete the following steps to use HG leather dye kit burgundy red:
- First clean the leather furniture with methylated spirits. Use a clean cloth, rubbing with circular movements.
- Apply HG leather dye primer to the leather with the supplied foam paint roller and a paint tray. 1 coat of primer is sufficient for a two-seater settee. After these two steps you start applying HG leather dye burgundy red. Shake well before use. Remove cushions where possible and treat these separately. Keep cushions that cannot be removed in a different position, with tape or rope, to ensure that you can dye the back of the cushions and under the cushions. Divide your leather furniture into squares where possible, and complete steps 3 and 4 per square or cushion.
- Pour HG leather dye burgundy red in the supplied paint tray and treat all parts that are hard to reach with a paint roller, such as seams, stitching and buttons, Use the supplied brush.
- Use the supplied acrylate paint roller to apply a thin and even coat of HG leather dye burgundy red to the leather. Roll in one direction first and then into the direction at right angles to this to spread the dye evenly. After approximately 2 hours, it will be dry and the second coat can be applied.