Colour intensifier for granite, blue stone and other natural stone types
Wear and tear are most visible on dark natural stone types, such as dark types of granite, Belgian hardstone, bluestone, etc. This results in dull, grey patches and frequently used walking areas. The impregnating and protective HG colour intensifier for granite, blue stone and other natural stone types will not make the surface slippery nor harm the natural breathing process of the stone.
How do you use HG colour intensifier for granite, blue stone and other natural stone types?
Follow the steps below to bring the colour of natural stone completely back to life with HG colour intensifier for granite, blue stone and other natural stone types.
- Clean the surface, preferably using HG super remover. Any cement and/or mortar residues can be removed with HG product 11 or HG product 12.
- For marble, hardstone or other calciferous natural stone, use HG natural stone cement & lime film remover (product 31).
- Leave the surface to dry for three days and then apply HG colour intensifier sparingly using a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Treating a large surface? For larger surfaces, apply HG colour intensifier evenly using a mohair roller and then polish with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- After a maximum of 5 to 10 minutes, the colour enhancer will have absorbed into the stone.
- Remove any surplus very thoroughly using a dry cloth and possibly turpentine.
- On very porous surfaces, repeat the treatment until the surface no longer absorbs the colour intensifier.
- For a glossy finish, polish the surface after 30 to 40 minutes.
- You can walk on the surface after 4 hours and after 3 days you can use it normally again.
Click here for the full instructions.
In addition to the 50 ml version, we also have a 250 ml version in our assortment.