A cement film remover for calciferous natural stone
The HG natural stone cement grout film remover can be used on marble and other types of calciferous natural stone. Suitable for travertine, bluestone, granite. Our natural stone cement & lime film remover is also suitable for cement tiles and plastic tiles that contain bits of natural stone such as granite and marble composites.
How do you use HG natural stone cement grout film remover?
Follow the steps below to safely and effectively remove cement film and lime film with HG natural stone cement grout film remover (HG product 31):
- Dissolve half a litre of HG natural stone cement grout film remover in half a bucket (5 litres) of water.
- First wet the surface with clean water and then apply the solution using a floor cloth or mop. Do not treat more than 10 to 15 m² at a time.
- Then scrub the surface well with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush.
- Leave it to work for 5 minutes and scrub well once more.
- Then remove the solution from the surface with a mop, and mop the floor again with clean water.
Which HG products do I need for my natural-stone floor?
Besides this product for removing cement and scale residue safely, the HG range for natural-stone floors also contains many different products for the optimum care of your precious floor. For example, you can choose from different protectors against wear of the top coat or against penetrating grease and dirt. There are also special cleaners for regular mopping and for intensive cleaning to remove grease and caked-on dirt for example.
To find out which HG products you need to protect and nourish your natural-stone floor in the best possible way, consult our Problem to Solution for Natural stone.