Do you want to prevent deposits on silver and copper objects?
The deposit on silver and copper, which makes these precious metals dull and dark, is an oxidation process. This oxidation develops as a result of the oxygen and moisture from the air reacting with the metal. With HG silver & copper polish-no-more you apply a completely invisible and unnoticeable protective silver and copper finish that stops the reaction. It prevents silver of copper objects from becoming dull and discolouring. HG silver & copper polish-no-more is also suitable as a brass finish, brass and copper cleaner, brass cleaner polish and for bronze.
How do you use HG silver & copper polish-no-more?
Complete the following steps to protect copper and silver objects and to prevent discolouring:
- When the surface is dusty, it should be cleaned first with a soft, damp cloth.
- Remove dirt, greasy deposits and silver and copper polish remnants with hot soapy water. Leave the surface to dry properly.
- Cover the area around the objects with film or newspaper for example.
- Shake the can well before use.
- Hold the spray can upright and spray HG silver & copper polish-no-more (not too thickly) in even strokes onto the surface from a distance of approximately 20 cm.
- After use, hold the spray can upside down until only gas comes out; this prevents blockages.
Also take a look at our HG silver shine cloth and HG copper shine cloth for beautiful shiny objects.