Prevent dirty synthetic surfaces with our dirt repellent synthetic polish
In addition to dirt being repelled so it cannot stick to the surface, the dirt is also prevented from penetrating into the plastic. This makes cleaning so much easier. And the colour and shine of the synthetic looks even better.
Plastic attracts dirt, just like a magnet attracts metal. The dirt penetrates into the plastic making it dirty, but HG dirt repellent polish for synthetic materials prevents this.
How do you use HG dirt repellent polish for synthetic materials?
Follow the steps below to make synthetic objects and surfaces dirt repellent with HG dirt repellent polish for synthetic materials:
- First clean the surface that requires treatment very well. Preferably use HG intensive plastic cleaner and allow it to dry thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of HG dirt repellent polish for synthetic materials to a dry cloth. Rub it firmly onto the plastic surface with circular and overlapping movements.
- Repeat the treatment after 2 minutes when using for the first time.
- Then polish the dirt repellent polish for synthetic materials immediately with a soft and dry cloth.
- The plastic surfaces can be treated as often as you like, without building up any form of layer.