The protection of HG leather dye kit cream
With HG leather dye kit cream your leather furniture will have better protection against damage, dirt and stains. In case of minor damage, this can be repaired with HG leather dye kit. This leather dye repairs those places without a visible overlap.
The leather dye kit is available in 5 colours - black, dark blue, burgundy red, dark brown and cream. If your furniture is seriously damaged, we recommend using HG leather repairer for furniture. With this leather dye kit, you have everything you need to give your sofa a new lease of life.
Content of the HG leather dye kit cream:
- HG leather dye for furniture cream
- HG leather dye primer
- Tray for the dye
- Roller holder with an acrylate roller and a foam roller.
How do you use the HG leather dye kit?
Complete the following steps to use the HG leather dye kit:
- First clean the leather furniture with methylated spirits. Use a clean cloth, rubbing with circular movements.
- Apply HG leather dye primer to the leather with the supplied foam paint roller and a paint tray. Applying 1 coat is sufficient. This HG leather dye primer is sufficient for a two-seater sofa. After these two steps you start applying the HG leather dye for furniture cream. Shake well before use. Remove cushions where possible and treat these separately. Keep cushions that cannot be removed in a different position, with tape or rope, to ensure that you can dye the back of the cushions and under the cushions. Divide your leather furniture into squares where possible, and complete steps 3 and 4 per square or cushion.
- Pour HG leather dye for furniture cream in the supplied paint tray and treat all parts that are hard to reach with a paint roller, such as seams, stitching and buttons, Use the supplied brush.
- Use the supplied acrylate paint roller to apply a thin and even coat of HG leather dye for furniture cream to the leather. Roll in one direction first and then into the direction at right angles to this to spread the dye evenly. After approx. 2 hours, the leather dye will be dry and the second coat can be applied.