Extremely strong protection with HG leather dye kit dark blue
HG leather dye kit dark blue gives your leather furniture a new lease of life! For example, an old white leather chair. When you dye it with HG leather dye kit dark blue, it will look like new again. Should you have minor damage to your leather furniture, don't worry, because the leather dye is suitable for repairing those types of patches.
The leather dye kit is available in 5 different colours - black, dark brown, burgundy red, cream and dark blue. We recommend using HG leather repairer for furniture when the furniture is seriously damaged. With this leather dye kit, you have everything you need to give your sofa a new lease of life.
Content of the HG leather dye kit dark blue:
- HG leather dye for furniture dark blue
- HG leather dye primer
- Tray for the dye
- Roller holder with an acrylate roller and a foam roller.
How do you use HG leather dye kit dark blue?
Complete the following steps to use the HG leather dye kit:
- First clean the leather furniture with methylated spirits. Use a clean cloth, rubbing with circular movements.
- Apply HG leather dye primer to the leather with the supplied foam paint roller and a paint tray. Applying 1 coat of HG leather dye primer is enough for a two-seater sofa. After these two steps you start applying HG leather dye for furniture dark blue. Shake well before use. Remove cushions where possible and treat these separately. Keep cushions that cannot be removed in a different position, with tape or rope, to ensure that you can dye the back of the cushions and under the cushions. Divide your leather furniture into squares where possible, and complete steps 3 and 4 per square or cushion.
- Pour HG leather dye for furniture dark blue in the supplied paint tray and treat all parts that are hard to reach with a paint roller, such as seams, stitching and buttons, Use the supplied brush.
- Use the supplied acrylate paint roller to apply a thin and even coat of HG leather dye for furniture dark blue to the leather. Roll in one direction first and then into the direction at right angles to this to spread the dye evenly. After approx. 2 hours, the leather dye will be dry and the second coat can be applied.