HG leather dye kit dark brown protects leather furniture against damage
With HG leather dye kit dark brown your leather furniture will have a fantastic new dark-brown colour and also be better protected against stains, dirt and damage. Should the furniture be damaged accidentally, don't worry. The leather dye is extremely easy to repair without a visible overlap between the two parts.
The HG leather dye kit is available in 5 colours - black, dark brown, burgundy red, cream and dark blue. Is your furniture seriously damaged? In that case we recommend using HG leather repairer for furniture. With this leather dye kit, you have everything you need to give your sofa a new lease of life.
Content of the HG leather dye kit dark brown:
- HG leather dye dark brown
- HG leather dye primer
- Tray for the dye
- Roller holder with an acrylate roller and a foam roller.
How do you use HG leather dye kit dark brown?
Complete the following steps to use HG leather dye kit dark brown:
- First clean the leather furniture with methylated spirits. Use a clean cloth, rubbing with circular movements.
- Apply HG leather dye primer to the leather with the supplied foam paint roller and a paint tray. 1 HG leather dye primer is sufficient for a two-seater settee. After these two steps you start applying the HG leather dye. Shake well before use. Remove cushions where possible and treat these separately. Keep cushions that cannot be removed in a different position, with tape or rope, to ensure that you can dye the back of the cushions and under the cushions. Divide your leather furniture into squares where possible, and complete steps 3 and 4 per square or cushion.
- Pour HG leather dye dark brown in the supplied paint tray and treat all parts that are hard to reach with a paint roller, such as seams, stitching and buttons, Use the supplied brush.
- Use the supplied acrylate paint roller to apply a thin and even coat of HG leather dye dark brown to the leather. Roll in one direction first and then into the direction at right angles to this to spread the dye evenly. After approximately 2 hours, it will be dry and the second coat can be applied.