Silver jewellery cleaner for polishing silver objects safely and easily
Our silver jewlery cleaner has been developed especially for buffing up silver bracelets, necklaces, rings, cutlery, serving dishes and other silver objects safely to a beautiful shine.
HG silver shine cream does not scratch and therefore it can be used safely on all antique silver objects. With the convenient dosing pump HG silver shine cream is clean, simple and economical in use.
How do you use HG silver shine cream?
Complete the following steps to remove dull or black deposits from silver objects with HG silver shine cream:
- Remove any existing protective layers, such as HG silver & copper polish-no-more, with acetone.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Apply a small quantity of HG silver shine cream to a lint-free polishing cloth, and rub lightly onto the silver object. The dirt, such as black deposits, will disappear during this process.
- Leave the silver jewerly cleaner to dry for about 1 minute and then buff up lightly until the silver cream has disappeared completely. Use a clean piece of cloth.
- Protect the glossy shine with HG silver & copper polish-no-more.
NB: Do not use silver cleaner on antique objects with black shadow edges that should not shine. Do not apply to those edges.