White wash floor oil accentuates the nerves and knots
Because HG white wash floor oil has the unique quality of hardening, it accentuates the original wood structure by provide a white tint to the nerves and knots. It also protects the wooden floor against dirt, stains and drying out.
This unique white wash oil is made from natural oils and is 100% solvent free. To intensify the colour of a wooden floor, accentuating the wood structure, we recommend HG natural floor oil (product 60).
How do you use HG white wash floor oil?
Follow the steps below to protect wooden floors against dirt, stains and drying out with HG white wash floor oil:
- Shake the product well before usage and then apply a thin layer of HG white wash floor oil on the wooden floor.
- Polish immediately with a clean lint-free tea towel or cloth to ensure the oil is absorbed fully by the wood.
- Repeat this once or twice until the wood is saturated and no longer absorbs oil.
- Remove any excess oil immediately.
- The floor can be walked on carefully after a few hours.
- After 24 hours the oil has dried completely into the wooden floor and it can be walked on normally.
- Three days after the treatment, the wood has acquired optimum protection.
Click here for the complete instructions.
Which HG products do I need for my wooden floor?
Besides nourishing and protecting your wooden floors with this special white wash oil, you can also choose a natural oil. You can mop without affecting these oils with one of the HG floor oil mop cleaners.
To find out which HG products you need to protect, nourish and clean your wooden floor, consult our HG wooden floors treatment matrix.