Our woodworm pesticide prevents re-infestation over a long period of time
Our woodworm pesticide is not only an effective product against woodworm, but also prevents re-infestation over a long period of time. The product does not affect the ozone layer.
How do you use HGX against woodworm?
Woodworm removal? Follow the steps below to eradicate woodworm and other wood boring insects with HGX against woodworm:
- First remove any dust, dirt and drilling dust from the surface.
- Also remove any stain, paint or wax layers prior to treatment.
- Spray the wood with the product, applying approximately 250 ml per m2. If necessary, apply the recommended amount in more than one treatment, so the product does not drip off.
- Leave the treated wood to dry for 48 hours.
- After that you can apply any finish.
Use biocides safely. Read the label and the product information before use.