Descaler for espresso machines and coffee machines
With regular use of our descaler based on lactic acid, your coffee continues to taste good, the coffee machine retains its speed, and you extend the life of your espresso or pod-coffee machine! Besides this descaler based on lactic acid, HG also has a descaler based on citric acid.
How do you use HG descaler for espresso & pod-coffee machines based on lactic acid?
Completed the following steps to use the descaler for espresso & pod-coffee machines.
- Pour 125ml of HG descaler for espresso & pod-coffee machines based on lactic acid into the water reservoir and top it up to 750ml water (6 times diluted). If the water reservoir is smaller than 750ml, pour 100ml of the descaler into the water reservoir and fill it up to 600ml water (6 times diluted).
- Leave this solution to work for 10 minutes.
- Then turn the machine on and let half of the liquid run through.
- Switch the machine off and leave the product to work for 10 minutes and then let the rest of the liquid run through until the reservoir is completely empty.
- After treatment, rinse the machine at least 3 times with clean tap water. For a pod-coffee machine, you can place a holder with a used coffee pod in the machine to capture any scale. This prevents any blockages in the outflow.