Long lasting and beautiful stainless steel shine
Our stainless steel polish is very easy to apply and gives a lovely shine that will last for weeks. What’s more, our stainless steel polish makes it more difficult for dirt and grease to stick to the surface, which makes maintenance much easier.
The specially selected mineral oils ensure a result that will last for a long time. The HG stainless steel quick shine can also be used as aluminium shine or chrome polish as well as for more shine on cooker covers, chimneys, backsplashes, ovens, fridges and microwaves.
How do you use HG stainless steel quick shine?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG stainless steel quick shine.
- First remove any grease from the stainless steel surface with HG stainless-steel cleaner for example.
- Then dry the surface off properly.
- Put a few drops of rapid stainless steel quick shine on a dust-free and dry cloth.
- Use this to apply it evenly to the surface.
- For even more shine, polish the surface lightly once more after 2 minutes drying with a clean, dry cloth.
To clean stainless steel, we advise HG rapid stainless-steel cleaner.