The HGX fruit-fly trap is a decorative and effective fruit-fly trap
The HGX fruit-fly trap provides an effective solution for the nuisance caused by fruit flies. The fruit flies are attracted by the special fruit-fly liquid in the trap and once they are in the trap they are unable to reproduce.
How do you use the HGX fruit-fly trap?
Follow the steps below for effective use of your HGX fruit-fly trap.
- Unscrew the top of the fruit-fly trap, remove the funnel and add 5 ml fruit-fly trap liquid to the trap.
- Replace the funnel with the spout at the bottom.
- Open the top part of the fruit-fly trap by pulling the lid with the leaf up a little without removing it completely.
- Now screw the top part back onto the lower part of the trap.
- Put the fruit-fly trap in a place frequented by the fruit flies, near a fruit bowl for example.
- Replace the trap fluid at least once every 2 weeks. You can rinse the used fluid down the sink.