A silverfish trap to eradicate silverfish and other crawling vermin effectively.
When the silverfish enter the HGX silverfish bait box, they stay stuck to the adhesive coating of the trap. The HGX silverfish trap has an inconspicuous print that makes it suitable for any décor. Place the trap on a flat surface. This product does not contain poison (making it safe for humans and animals) and works for up to 6 months.
How to use this HGX bait station for silver fish?
Complete the following steps to eradicate silverfish in the house effectively and without poison with the HGX silverfish trap.
- Remove the protective strip from the adhesive coating.
- Now close the silverfish trap by pushing the sides together.
- Place the trap close to books, paper or damp places in the room or in other places in the house frequented by silverfish or other crawling vermin.
- Replace the trap after maximum 6 months or earlier if it is fully covered with silverfish or other crawling vermin.
- Dispose of used traps in your household waste.