Also the colour remover for run colours in delicate fabrics such as wool
HG colour remover for run dark laundry is suitable for both machine and hand wash. And it is also completely safe for more delicate fabrics such as wool. HG colour remover for run white laundry is sufficient for approximately 2 washing machine washes or 4 hand washes. For run white laundry, we advise HG colour remover for run white laundry.
How do you use HG colour remover for run dark laundry?
Follow the steps below to restore discoloured laundry with HG colour remover for run dark laundry:
For a good result it is important not to leave the discoloured garments to dry too long after the laundry accident, but to keep them wet. Treat the discoloured garments as soon as possible with HG colour remover for run dark laundry.
- For machine washing, add approximately 100 grams to the main detergent tray.
- Start the main programme without adding any other detergent.
- For washing by hand, dissolve approximately 50 grams in approximately 5L of water.
- Leave the discoloured laundry to soak for approximately 2 hours. Occasionally turn over the laundry during soaking.
- Wring out carefully and rinse well with clean water twice.