How do you use HG detergent for tinted and coloured net curtains?
Follow the steps below to use HG detergent for tinted and coloured net curtains:
The inside of the cap is a measuring cup. On the inside of the cap you'll see measuring rings with a measuring scale. While filling the cup, shake it occasionally to level out the powder, so you can measure the correct dosage.
- Fill the measuring cap with net curtain detergent up to the 90 ml ring. Add this amount to the main detergent tray.
- Place the net curtains loosely in the machine and start the washing programme (cold, 30ºC or 40ºC). Spin briefly if necessary.
- For the best result, leave the net curtains to drip dry, hang up damp and leave to dry in the window.
- Fill the measuring cap with powder up to the 50 ml ring. Add this amount to approx. 5 litres of water.
- Large volumes of net curtains can also be washed in a bath tub (or similar). In that case, fill the measuring cup twice with powder up to 120 ml
- Add this amount to approx. 30 litres of water.
- Place the net curtains loosely under water and leave to soak for approx. 2 hours.
- Occasionally turn over the net curtains during the soaking period.
- Carefully wring out the net curtains and rinse twice with clean water.
Wring out the net curtains again and for the best result, let them drip dry for a while. Hang them wet and let them dry in front of the window.