This special down washing detergentis suitable for both hand and machine washing at all temperatures
HG wool, down & fine special washing detergent for delicate fabrics is a unique detergent for downthat can be used to safely hand or machine wash your most delicate clothing and other fabrics. Wash after wash, this down washing detergentwill keep your fabric looking like new.
How do you use the down washing detergent HG wool, down & fine special washing detergent for delicate fabrics?
Follow the steps below for correct use of this detergent for down.
Old/dried-in stains, depending on the type of stain, pre-treat with HG spots and stains pre-wash or HG stain away no.1 to 7. The inside of the cap of this down washing detergentis a measuring cup. On the inside of the cap you'll see measuring rings with a measuring scale.
- Put your laundry in the drum, but don't fill the drum too full.
- Fill the measuring cup with the down washing detergentto 35 ml and pour this amount into the main detergent tray 2x.
- Start the right main wash programme.
- Preferably lay wool and down to dry flat and fluff up the down when it is dry.
- Measure 35 ml of the detergent for downusing the cap as a measuring cup and dilute it in approximately 5 litres of water.
- Submerge the laundry and leave it to soak for at least 2 hours.
- Squeeze the textiles carefully and rinse at least twice with clean water.