Moisture trap refill for any moisture absorber
HG refill moisture absorber granules can be used in our own system and in other systems that work with loose moisture-absorbing flakes. In systems that work with ready-to-use refill bags our moisture trap refills work quicker and longer. Furthermore, HG refill moisture absorber granules absorb more moisture from the air; up to 1.5x more.
Should such systems have holes the granules could fall through, cut a piece of coffee filter bag or tissue to the right size and place it over the holes. This prevents the moisture trap refill from falling in the tray, whilst the absorbed moisture can still drip into it.
How do you use HG refill moisture absorber granules?
Complete the following steps to refill your moisture absorber granules.
- Check 1x a month whether there are any granules in the granule basket. If the granule basket is empty, pour the HG "moisture absorber pouring jug" out in the drain.
- Remove the granule basket from the HG moisture absorber.
- If the granule basket is used for the first time, push the upstanding bottom down and click it into the basket.
- Pour the refill granules into the basket.
- Place the lid back on the basket and replace the granule basket in the moisture absorber.
- Put the moisture absorber back in its place.
Besides this standard moisture trap refill, we also offer refill moisture absorber granules lavender.