HG tile power cleaner especially for intensive cleaning
This powerful tile cleaner is also suitable for removing polish and other protective films such as HG protective coating satin finish (product 14). 1 litre of HG tile power cleaner is sufficient for approximately 20 to 40m2 floor surface, depending on how dirty the floor is. This powerful tile cleaner is slightly foaming and therefore also suitable for use with a scrubbing machine.
How do you use HG tile power cleaner?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG tile power cleaner.
For normal powerful cleaning:
- Dissolve half a litre of HG tile power cleaner in half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water.
- Apply it liberally with a floor cloth or mop. Do not treat more than 10 to 15m² at a time.
- Leave the powerful tile cleaner to work for approximately 5-10 minutes. If needed, scrub with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush.
- Remove the solution from the surface with a floor cloth or mop, regularly rinsing and wringing it out in water.
- Mop the floor once or twice again with clean water.
To remove stubborn dirt or old polish or other protective films:
Dissolve 1 litre in a bucket with 4 litres of lukewarm water and follow the steps above.
For use with a scrubbing machine:
Dissolve 50 ml in 2.5 – 5 litres of water, depending on the amount of dirt.
Which HG products do I need for my tile floor?
Besides powerful cleaning or removing a protective coating with this HG krachtreiniger, the HG range for tile floors has a number of different cleaners to choose from. However, the HG range also contains many different products for the optimum protection of your tile floor!
To find out which HG products you need to protect and nourish your tile floor in the best possible way, consult our HG tile floors treatment matrix.