The extremely powerful tile cleaning product for all types of tiles and natural stone
This tile cleaner extra strong removes stubborn grease, dirt and other problem grime from floor tiles, flagstones and all types of natural stone. This extremely powerful tile cleaning product from HG is also suitable for use with a scrubbing machine. 1 litre is sufficient for approximately 35 to 70m2 of floor surface, depending on the amount of dirt.
How do you use HG tile cleaner extra strong?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG tile cleaner extra strong (HG product 20).
- Dissolve half a litre of HG tile cleaner extra strong in half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water.
- Apply it liberally to the surface to be cleaned with a floor cloth or mop. Do not treat more than 10 to 15m² at a time.
- Scrub the surface well with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush.
- Leave it to work for a few minutes and scrub well once more.
- Then use a mop to remove the liquid from the surface.
- Mop the floor well with clean water.
- The result is a clean tile floor!
For extremely strong and stubborn grime from very old polish and other protective coatings: Dissolve 1 litre in a bucket with 4 litres of lukewarm water and follow the steps above.
For use with a scrubbing machine: Dissolve 500 ml in 5 litres of water, depending on the amount of dirt.
Which HG products do I need for my tile floor?
Besides HG tile cleaner extra strong for removing really problematic dirt, the HG range for tile floors has various other cleaners to choose from. However, this range also contains many different products for the optimum protection of your tile floor!
To find out which HG products you need to protect and nourish your tile floor in the best possible way, consult our Problem to Solution for Ceramic tiles.