Teak protector protects against stains, UV light and drying out
Our teak cleaner is also a teak protector, because it nourishes the hardwood deep into the pores. This way the hardwood is protected against stains, UV light and drying out. The teak protector works quickly and is easy to apply to, among others, hardwood garden furniture, decking, fencing, planters, patios and pergolas.
How do you use HG teak and other hardwood restorer?
Follow the steps below for teak restoration, to restore the natural colour and look of hardwood with HG teak and other hardwood restorer:
- First remove any greying with HG hardwood colour renovator.
- Rinse the hardwood properly with clean water and leave to dry completely.
- Apply HG teak and other hardwood restorer with the wood grain using a brush and leave it to penetrate.
- Remove any surplus teak cleaner with a dry and lint-free cloth within 10 minutes.
- Treated hardwood can be used again after 24 hours.