It is easy to remove a strawberry stain from clothes with HG
You need to remove strawberry stains from clothes? HG stain away no. 1 removes strawberry stains from fabrics. With our stain away it is easy, effective and safe to remove those specific stains from clothes. Do you want to remove a strawberry stain from the sofa? Use HG stain remover extra strong.
Complete the following steps to use HG stain away no. 1 to remove strawberry stains:
- Apply the product to an inconspicuous place first to test colourfastness.
- Try to remove the residues of the stain as much as possible.
- Put 1 litre of hot water in a bucket. Dissolve the product.
- The part with the stain should be soaked for 30 minutes.
- A stubborn stain? Dilute the solution to 4 litres.
- Leave the garment to soak in the bucket for a few hours. Submerge it regularly.
- Then rinse it with warm water.
How do you get a strawberry stain out with alternative products
With HG stain away no. 1 removing strawberry stains is a piece of cake. There are other products for removing a berry stain from clothes. We would like to share 4. Remember! We cannot guarantee that they work. You use these products at your own risk.
1. Remove a strawberry stain from clothes with boiling water
Be careful when you remove a strawberry stain with boiling water. The fabric needs to be able to cope with hot water. All you have to do is pour boiling water over the stain and then wash the garment in the washing machine with laundry detergent.
2. Remove a strawberry stain in clothes with ammonia
Fill a small bowl with lukewarm water and add a dash of ammonia. Submerge the stained area under the water with ammonia and then wash the garment. Do not use ammonia for delicate fabrics.
3. Remove strawberry stains with shaving foam
You can remove this kind of stains with shaving foam. This also works to get strawberry stains from a fabric sofa. Spray some shaving foam on the stain. Leave to absorb for 30 minutes. Wash the garment normally in the washing machine to remove the strawberry stain. On the sofa, remove the shaving foam properly with a lint-free cloth and then clean it with a little bit of water before leaving it to dry.
4. Remove strawberry stains with lemon juice
Remove the bits of fruit. Then dab with lemon juice until the stain has gone. Then wash the garment. This can also be used on a fabric sofa. Make sure that the lemon juice does not discolour your sofa. Try it out in an inconspicuous place first.
If you have a good tip for removing strawberry stains, please let us know!
Frequently Asked Questions about removing strawberry stains
How do I get a strawberry stain out of clothes?
You can remove strawberry stains from clothes with:
- Boiling water
- Shaving foam
- Lemon juice
Shaving foam and lemon juice can also be used to remove a strawberry stain from a fabric sofa.
Which HG product do I use to remove strawberry stains on clothes?
HG stain away no. 1 removes stains from fabrics caused by all types of food, including strawberries.