Also the colour remover for run white delicate fabrics
HG colour run remover for white clothes is suitable for both machine and hand wash. And it is also completely safe for more delicate fabrics such as wool. This colour remover for clothes is sufficient for approximately 2 washing machine washes or 4 hand washes. For run coloured laundry, we advise HG colour remover for run dark laundry.
How to use colour run remover from HG?
Do you have to remove colour stains on clothes? Follow the steps below to remove dye with HG colour run remover for white clothes:
For a good result it is important not to leave the discoloured garments to dry too long after the laundry accident, but to keep them wet. Treat the discoloured garments as soon as possible with HG’s colour remover for fabric. Remember to check the care label.
- For machine washing, add approximately 100 grams to the main detergent tray.
- Start the main programme without adding any other detergent.
- For washing by hand, dissolve approximately 50 grams in approximately 5L of water.
- Leave the discoloured laundry to soak for approximately 2 hours. Occasionally turn over the laundry during soaking.
- Wring out carefully and rinse well with clean water twice.