HG cement, mortar & efflorescence remover with its unique composition even strengthens grout
This cement cleaner removes cement film and mortar residue from non-calciferous natural-stone types, such as Norwegian slate, granite and quartzite. What is so unique about this cement floor cleaner is that it dissolves the cement on the tile surface but not the cement in the grout. The grout is even strengthened.
How do you use HG cement, mortar & efflorescence remover?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG cement, mortar & efflorescence remover.
- Dissolve half a litre HG cement, mortar & efflorescence remover in a bucket with 5 litres of water. For more stubborn cement and mortar, a stronger solution can be made with 1 litre of cement remover and 4 litres of water.
- First clean the surface that requires treatment with clean water.
- Then apply the solution liberally with a floor cloth or mop.
- Scrub the surface well with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush. Leave it to work for a few minutes and scrub well once more.
- Remove the solution from the surface with a floor cloth or mop, regularly rinsing and wringing it out in water.
- Then mop the floor 2-3 more times with clean water.
Do not use on calciferous natural stone such as marble, travertine, bluestone and various types of slate and concrete tiles/floors.
Which HG products do I need for my tile floor?
Besides this product for removing stubborn cement and mortar residues safely, the HG range for tile floors also contains many different products for the optimum care of your floor. For example, you can choose from different protectors against wear or against penetrating grease and dirt. This range also comprises a number of different cleaners for regular mopping, and an intensive cleaner for removing grease and caked-on dirt for example.
To find out which HG products you need to protect and nourish your tile floor in the best possible way, consult our HG tile floors treatment matrix.