Effective Drain unblocker
With HG drain and plug unblocker, you can easily and effectively remove a blockage in no time. This drain liquid will not foam or splash onto other parts of your kitchen or bathroom, so it is safe to use. As this solution is liquid, there’s no chance of it making the blockage worse, which is a possibility with powdered or granulated products.
Alternative HG drain unblocking fluids
At HG, we have a range of effective drain unblocking products.
Are you looking for an unblocker that doesn’t splash at all? Use our HG drain and plug unblocker gel.
For severe blockages, you should try our HG duo unblocker. For the kitchen drain blocked with food remnants and oil, we recommend our HG kitchen drain and plug unblocker.
Can you use HG drain unblocker in a toilet?
You can use HG drain unblocker in your toilet, however, it may not be so effective, especially with deeper blockages. This product is developed to unblock sinks and showers, which are blocked due to buildups of hair, food and grease.
How do you use HG drain and plug unblocker (1L)?
Complete the following steps to unblock your drainwith our liquid drain cleaner.
- Pour 500ml of HG drain and plug unblocker down the blocked drain.
- Leave the drain liquid to work for approximately 5 minutes and rinse with plenty of cold water.
- In case of a persistent blockage when the drain does not drain at all, let the drain or handbasin run full of warm/ hot water.
- Then add 500ml of the liquid to this water, leave it overnight and rinse it the next day with warm water.
- Avoid contact with the skin and of course keep this product out of reach of children.