An eco-friendly limescale remover for all types of surfaces
HG gives you the opportunity to remove limescale in a sustainable manner. HG ECO limescale remover is a product free from preservatives, phosphates, phosphonates, colourings and micro-plastics. Yet it is just as effective as our regular limescale remover.
How do you use HG ECO limescale remover?
Follow the steps below to use HG ECO limescale remover:
- Spray the product on the surface to be treated and leave it to work for a few minutes.
- Now rinse it off or wipe clean with a damp cloth.
For more stubborn limescale, leave the product to work a little longer. Do not leave the product to work for longer than 5 minutes and do not let it dry out. If you are not yet satisfied with the results, repeat the treatment.
The HG ECO philosophy: 3 principles
By introducing our new ECO range, we want to offer you the possibility of an environment-friendly choice. HG offers a total of 12 ECO products for the following areas: bathroom, kitchen, living room and utility room & fabrics. The following steps have been taken to arrive at our new ECO range:
- HG ECO products are less harmful to the environment.
- Free from preservatives, phosphates, phosphonates, colourings and micro-plastics.
- Free from ingredients such as allergens, parabens and chlorine.
- Packaging made of 100% recyclable materials.
- HG ECO products are just as effective as the other HG products. HG does what it promises.
- The use and convenience of HG ECO products are identical to the regular HG range.