It is easy to remove a cherry stain from clothes with HG
Cherry stain removal from fabric is easy with our special HG stain away no. 1. This stain remover removes cherry stains from clothes quickly, safely and effectively. If you want to remove a cherry stain from the sofa, use HG stain remover extra strong.
Complete the following steps to use HG stain away no. 1 to remove cherry stains from clothes:
- Try this product in an inconspicuous place first.
- Remove as much of the stain as possible, for example with a paper towel.
- Dissolve stain away no.1 in a bucket with 1 litre of hot water.
- Submerge the stained part of the fabric under water and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Remember the care label. Dilute the solution to 4 litres for persistent stains.
- Then add the whole garment to the bucket. Leave it to soak for several hours. Submerge the garment regularly.
- Rinse the garment thoroughly with warm water.
What do you need to pay attention to when you remove cherry stains from clothes?
However tempting it may be, do not rub the stain. It only makes it worse. Be quick. The sooner, the better. It is also better not to put any detergent on the stain. Depending on the detergent, it may cause blue stains. Not necessarily, but there are plenty of other products you can use.
How do you remove cherry stains with alternative products
With HG stain away no. 1 removing cherry stains from clothes is a piece of cake. There are other products for tackling cherry stains. We list a few. We cannot guarantee that they work and you use these tips at your own risk.
1. Cherry stain removal from clothes with baking soda and lemon juice
Lemon juice helps with cherry stains. Remember to check the clothes are resistant to acid. Dribble some lemon juice on the stain. Then fill a bucket with warm to hot water. Add some lemon juice and a few scoops of baking soda. Leave the garment to soak for a few hours. You can also make a paste of baking soda and lemon juice and leave that to work on the stain. Then wash the garment.
2. Remove a cherry stain in clothes with ammonia
Do not use ammonia for delicate fabrics. For stronger fabrics you can fill a bowl with lukewarm water and ammonia and put the part of the stain in the bowl or apply it with a cloth to the stain. Then wash the garment.
3. Remove a cherry stain in clothes with shaving foam
Shaving foam is an unusual product for removing cherry stains from clothes. This can also be used on a fabric sofa. Apply the shaving foam to the stain and leave it to absorb for a while. Then wash the garment normally in the washing machine to remove the stain.
4. Remove a cherry stain in clothes with milk or buttermilk
Milk or buttermilk will not remove the stain. If the stain has been there for a while, you can leave the garment to soak in milk or buttermilk for a few hours. Possibly with a little added lemon juice. It fades the red colour, which makes it easier to remove the cherry stain from the garment.
If you have a good tip for removing cherry stains from clothes, please let us know!
Frequently Asked Questions about cherry stain removal from clothes
What do you need to remember when you have a cherry stain in your clothes?
Do not rub on a cherry stain. Do not put detergent on it. Some soaps produce a blue ring.
How do I get a cherry stain out of clothes?
You can remove cherry stains from clothes with:
- Baking soda and lemon juice
- Milk or buttermilk
Which HG product do I use to remove cherry stains from clothes?
HG stain away no. 1 removes cherry stains from clothes quickly, safely and effectively.