Regular cleaning of your oven is an absolute must!
The oven is one of the most commonly used appliances in your kitchen. In fact, it’s used almost daily for baking and roasting purposes. It is therefore essential to keep your oven in good condition by regularly cleaning it thoroughly. HG ECO oven cleaner gives you the choice to do this in an environment-friendly manner.
How do you use HG ECO oven cleaner?
Follow the steps below to use the HG ECO oven cleaner:
- Spray the HG ECO oven cleaner on the surface you wish to clean.
- Leave the product to work for 3 to 5 minutes.
- If necessary, scrub with a wet sponge.
- Then wipe off the surface with a sponge.
- After all the grease has been removed, clean the oven once more with hot water!
If necessary, repeat the treatment several times on barbecue grills and oven baking trays. HG ECO oven cleaner must not be used on surfaces hotter than 30 degrees.
The HG ECO philosophy: 3 principles
By introducing our new ECO range, we want to offer you the possibility of an environment-friendly choice. HG offers a total of 12 ECO products for the following areas: bathroom, kitchen, living room and utility room & fabrics. The following steps have been taken to arrive at our new ECO range:
- HG ECO products are less harmful to the environment.
- Free from preservatives, phosphates, phosphonates, colourings and micro-plastics.
- Free from ingredients such as allergens, parabens and chlorine.
- Packaging made of 100% recyclable materials.
- HG ECO products are just as effective as the other HG products. HG does what it promises.
- The use and convenience of HG ECO products are identical to the regular HG range.