Hygienic jacuzzi bath cleaner for regular use
If the whirlpool is not cleaned regularly, it will not operate in the best possible way and may even break down completely. HG whirlpool bath cleaner cleans the whirlpool hygienically, safely and without risk to the internal system or the environment. Caked-on dirt will be removed effortlessly. So, regular use of HG hygienic whirlpool bath cleaner extends the lifespan of the whirlpool.
How do you use HG hygienic whirlpool bath cleaner?
Clean a bubble bath? Follow the steps below to remove bacteria and other dirt in the whirlpool with HG hygienic whirlpool bath cleaner.
For whirlpools with an internal (semi) automatic cleaning system:
- Fill the internal cleaning system with HG hygienic whirlpool bath cleaner.
- Then follow the instructions for your whirlpool.
For whirlpools without an internal cleaning system:
- Fill the whirlpool with warm water to 5cm above the highest openings for the water or air jets.
- Add 50 to 75ml of HG hygienic whirlpool bath cleaner directly to the bath.
- Activate the system and leave it to work for 15 minutes.
- Empty the tub and rinse with clean water.
- Repeat the treatment once every 2 to 3 weeks to prevent dirt build up. (This depends on how often the whirlpool is used)
Use: 50ml- 75 ml per cleaning.