Cause of scale in your toilet
Where there is water, there is scale. You can have limescale in the shower, basin and in the toilet too. How often you need to descale your toilet rim and toilet pan depends on the hardness of the water in your town. The harder the water in your region, the quicker limescale will form.
The level of use of the toilet also impacts the speed at which limescale forms. The more often you use the toilet, the quicker you will have scale.
HG super powerful toilet cleaner makes cleaning the toilet a piece of cake
Do you ask yourself how to descale a toilet? HG super powerful toilet cleaner is ideal for cleaning and descaling your toilet in a simple and safe manner. The cleaner removes stubborn scale, uric acid and other stubborn dirt.
HG super powerful toilet cleaner is an extremely powerful product, making it highly effective.
We recommend HG hygienic toilet gel for daily cleaning of your toilet.
3 DIY tips for descaling your toilet
HG super powerful toilet cleaner has been developed specifically for cleaning stubborn stains, such as scale, uric acid and other stains in your toilet. There are also a number of tips on the internet you can use to remove scale from your toilet. HG has selected a few tips for descaling your toilet.
NB: HG does not guarantee that these DIY tips actually help to descale your toilet.
1. How to descale a toilet with cola
- Pour some cola over the scale
- Leave the cola to absorb for a little while
- Now scrub the toilet bowl with a toilet brush
- All things being equal, the scale will have disappeared!
2. How do you descale a toilet with baking soda and cleaning vinegar
- Sprinkle some baking soda over the scale
- Now carefully pour some cleaning vinegar over those areas
- It may start to foam
- Now leave it to absorb
- Then scrub clean with the toilet brush and flush the toilet to rinse
3. Descale a toilet with cleaning vinegar
- Pour a liberal amount of vinegar into the toilet pan
- Scrub with the toilet brush and leave to work overnight
- Flush the toilet the next day, and the scale will have disappeared
- Repeat, if necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions about how to descale a toilet
Why do you get limescale in the toilet?
Where there is water, there is scale. The hardness of the water influences the speed of the scale formation.
How do I descale the toilet?
You can use DIY products, such as cola, cleaning vinegar and baking soda. For a guaranteed result, we recommend HG super powerful toilet cleaner.
Which HG product can I use to descale the toilet?
For descaling a toilet, we recommend HG super powerful toilet cleaner.