It is simple to remove lipstick from clothing with HG
How to remove lipstick stains from clothes at home effectively? HG stain away no. 5 has been developed specifically to remove lipstick from clothes. It has never been so easy to remove a lipstick stain.
Complete the following steps to use HG stain away no. 5 to remove lipstick from clothing:
- Treat an inconspicuous part of the fabric first and test it for colourfastness.
- Remove the residues from the stain as much as possible.
- Fill a dish with the product. Put the part with the stain in the dish.
- Leave to soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now rub the fabric against the fabric. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat the treatment if necessary and leave it to soak for a longer period of time. Make sure the fluid does not dry out.
- For smaller stains, put the fabric on an absorbent white surface. On white tissue for example.
- Dab it with a cloth drenched in the product and then rinse with warm water.
What not to do when you clean lipstick from clothes
Do you have a lipstick stain? Never rub the stain. It only makes it penetrate deeper. And that makes it more difficult to remove the lipstick from the garment. Check the care label of the garment to see what it is made of and how you can wash it after you have used the following tips to remove lipstick from clothing.
What is the best way to get lipstick out of clothes with alternative methods?
With HG stain away no. 5 removing lipstick stains is a piece of cake. But there are other products for removing lipstick. We tell you about a few. However, we cannot guarantee they work and you use them at your own risk.
- Remove lipstick from clothes with alcohol, ether or clean spirit
You can remove lipstick from clothes with alcohol, ether or clean spirit. They all work in the same way. Drench some cotton wool in the product to remove the stain from the garment. Leave it on the stain for a while. If you use alcohol, you can dab carefully. You continue until you no longer absorb any colouring. Then wash the garment in accordance with the care label to remove the lipstick completely.
- How to remove lipstick from clothes with hairspray
You can also spray hairspray on the stain. Leave it to absorb for an hour. Then dab the stain carefully with lukewarm water and a clean cloth.
If you have a good tip on the best way to remove lipstick from clothes at home, please let us know!
Frequently Asked Questions on how to get lipstick stains out of clothes
What not to do when you remove lipstick stains?
Never rub and always check the care label to see how you can wash your garment.
How do you get lipstick out of clothes?
You can remove lipstick stains with:
- Alcohol, ether or clean spirit
Which HG product do I use to remove lipstick stains from clothes?
HG stain away no. 5 has been developed specifically to remove lipstick from clothes.