Cleaning and maintenance products for Marble and other calciferous natural stone
Which treatment does it concern?
apply glossy film against dirt, scratching and other damage
- Protects against wear and damage to top layer
enhancement of colour and protection of dark marble varieties and Belgian bluestone
- Enhances and repairs the colour
normal cleaning with gloss restorer - mopping product
- Fresh-smelling, concentrated mopping cleaner
persistant problem soiling of polish and other protective films
- Extremely strong grease and dirt remover
protection against dirt and (grease) stains
- Pre-treatment for marble and other types of natural stone
removal of coffee/ tea/ red wine/ ink etc.
- Removes stains from coffee, tea, wine, cola, etc.
removal of extremely strong soiling and old polish and other protective films
- Removes extremely stubborn dirt and grease
removal of heel and sole marks
- Removes e.g. sticker glue, rubber-based glue, sellotape, tar and smear marks
removal of oil and grease stains
- Removes oil and grease stains
remove cement mortar and grout film
- Removes cement residue and lime film safely
streak-free cleaning of (high-gloss) floors - mopping product
- Fresh-smelling, concentrated mopping cleaner.