Cleaning all types of calciferous natural stone
HG natural stone cleaner extra strong can be used on marble and other types of natural stone such as travertine, solnhofen limestone, granite, terrazzo, etc. It is also suitable for removing polish and other protective films such as HG natural stone protector (HG product 33). 1 litre of diluted natural stone cleaner is sufficient for approximately 25 - 50m2.
How do you use HG natural stone cleaner extra strong?
Follow the steps below to effectively and quickly remove grease, and cake-on dirt from marble and other types of natural stone with this natural stone cleaner.
For normal powerful cleaning
- Dissolve half a litre of HG natural stone cleaner extra strong (HG product 40) in half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water.
- Apply it liberally with a floor cloth or mop.
- Then leave the natural stone floor cleaner to work for a few minutes and scrub well.
- Then remove the solution from the surface with a floor cloth or mop, regularly rinsing and wringing it out.
- Finally, mop the floor with clean water.
To remove stubborn dirt or old polish or other protective films
Use the natural stone cleaner undiluted. Follow the steps described above.
Which HG products do I need for my natural-stone floor?
Besides powerful cleaning or removing a protective coating with this HG natural stone cleaner extra strong, you can also choose from two different cleaners in the HG range for natural-stone floors. However, the HG range also contains many different products for the optimum protection of your precious floor!
To find out which HG products you need to protect and nourish your natural-stone floor in the best possible way, consult our Problem to Solution for Natural stone.