Marble sealer against wear and tear and other damages
Protect your natural stone floor and make it shine? This natural stone tile sealer protects the top layer of the natural stone against wear and damage by acids such as soft drinks and wine. This protective sealer film for natural stone also has an anti-slip effect. 1 litre is sufficient for approximately 60 m2 to 80 m2 per layer.
How do you use HG natural stone protector?
Follow the steps below to protect your natural stone floor against wear and tear and other damages with HG natural stone protector (HG product 33):
- The surface must be completely clean and free of grease and dust.
- Preferably apply with a waxer for even application. It is also possible to use a lint-free, clean tea towel wrapped around a squeegee. On coarse floors, use a paint roller (fur roller), taking care to avoid excessive foaming during application.
- Dilute HG natural stone protector 1 on 1 with cold water.
- Pour the natural stone tile sealer solution over the floor and spread it in one direction over the natural stone floor with a waxer or roller.
- After about 40 minutes, a second coat can be applied crosswise onto the first layer.
Which HG products do I need for my natural-stone floor?
Besides protecting your precious natural-stone floor against wear and preventing damage to its top coat by using this protective coating with shine, there are other protectors to choose from in the HG range for natural-stone floors. This range consists of a number of different cleaners for regular mopping, but also an intensive cleaner for removing grease and caked-on dirt for example.
To find out which HG products you need to protect and clean your natural-stone floor effectively, consult our Problem to Solution for Natural stone.