Protective vinyl floor polish against wear and tear and scratches with non-slip effect
The liquid polymer emulsion in this unique product forms a wafer-thin glossy yet extremely protective coating when it dries, for protecting your vinyl floor. It protects artificial flooring such as vinyl, linoleum, marmoleum, PVC and resin floors against wear, scratching and other damage. This protective coating, or vinyl floor polish masks existing worn patches and even has a non-slip effect. 1 litre is sufficient for approximately 40 m2 per layer.
How do you use HG protective coating gloss finish?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG protective coating gloss finish.
- The surface must be completely clean and free of grease and dust.
- Do not shake the product before use. Use a wax spreader to spread HG protective coating gloss finish undiluted over the floor in one direction.
- Allow to dry for 60 minutes.
- Apply a second layer perpendicular to the first layer if necessary.
- The floor can be walked on about 1 to 2 hours after the final treatment. It has completely hardened after 3 days.
To clean the floor treated with this vinyl floor polish, use HG artificial flooring nourishing gloss cleaner.
Which HG products do I need for my synthetic floor?
Besides protecting your vinyl, linoleum, marmoleum, PVC or resin floor with this protective coating, would you like to clean your synthetic floor too? The HG range for treating synthetic flooring also contains a range of special cleaners.
To find out which HG products you need to protect and clean your synthetic floor in the best possible way, consult our HG synthetic flooring treatment matrix.