Remove all protective films with the terracotta remover
The terra cotta remover helps you to easily get rid of all polish protective films from your terra cotta floor tiles. If you want to provide your cotto floor with a new HG terra cotta shine seal, you have to remove the old one first. Our terra cotta remover makes this easy to do.
How do you use HG terra cotta remover?
Use HG terra cotta remover for normal powerful cleaning by following the steps below.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor to remove all the dirt and dust.
- Carefully read the instructions.
- Dissolve 0,5 L of the terracotta remover in 5L (half a bucket) of lukewarm water.
- Apply the solution to the terracotta floor tiles with a floor cloth or mop.
- Leave it to work for a few minutes.
- Scrub the surface well with a scrubbing brush or stiff broom, if necessary.
- Remove the solution from the floor with a well wrung-out mop or floor cloth and rinse it regularly in water. You could also use a water extractor.
- Mop the floor twice more with clean water.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary.
If you want to remove stubborn dirt, old polish or other protective films you need to follow the same steps without dissolving the product. Just use the remover undiluted.