Polish gold to restore shine
Sometimes gold jewellery looses its beautiful shine, and it can become dull in colour. This is because gold is soft and prone to scratching. These scratches break the light falling onto the gold and its shine is reduced or even lost. Cleaning alone does not restore the shine, you need HG gold shine balsam.
How do you use HG gold shine balsam?
Complete the following steps to remove scratches easily from gold with HG gold shine balsam and make sure it shines again:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Apply a small amount of HG gold shine balsam to a soft clean polishing cloth and rub it gently into the gold object.
- Polish the gold balsam with a clean cloth until you get a shine. Use a clean piece of cloth.
- A regular polish of gold? In that case we recommend HG gold & jewellery shine cloth.
- HG gold & jewellery shine cloth can also be used safely on gold-plated and gilt objects.